UALR BOSS LOGIN – UA Little Rock or the University of Arkansas at Little Rock has created the Boss Student Portal for its students. It is a blackboard platform that features education-related data.
Students at the university can sign into their accounts anytime they wish. You simply need to have an active account, remember login particulars and have other few things handy. Fetch in the login id and password on the login website and you will be logged in.
Read the guide below for detailed steps to the UALR BOSS Account Login procedure. You can also find other information related to the blackboard login platform.
UALR BOSS LOGIN – Overview
You can log into your UALR BOSS account at boss.ualr.edu. If you have signed in before you must be well aware of the procedure. However, those who aren’t yet aware of the login portal, you can find a step by step guide below. The Net ID can be used to sign into BOSS, email, and blackboard.
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock is a public university located in Little Rock Arkansas. The university was first known as Little Rock Junior College by the Little Rock School District in the year 1927. At the university, one can find graduate as well as undergraduate courses.
UALR BOSS LOGIN Explained in 5 Simple Steps
- Go to the UALR Boss Login web page. boss.ualr.edu or https://boss.ualr.edu/
- Let the webpage open and you will find the login section towards the top left of the screen, as displayed below:
- Once you have found it enter the User ID in the respective space.
- Fetch the PIN in the blank box below.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button and you will be logged in.
Forgotten your Login PIN?
- Visit the login homepage of the UALR Boss. [ualr.edu]
- Now you need to locate the login widget.
- After you have found it look below the space to enter the Pin and just beside the login button there is the ‘Forgot PIN?’ button.
- Tap on it and the Boss Pin Reset page opens.
- Provide the T Number and PIN Reset Token in the respective blank boxes there.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button and you can reset the password.
You May Also Read:
University of Arkansas at Little Rock Admission
- Visit the admission website of UALR. ualr.edu/admissions
- As the webpage opens look at the top right and click on the ‘Apply’ link in the menu.
- Thirdly the user will be directed to the application webpage.
- If you already have an account you can sign in using your email and password.
- Else create an account using the ‘First time visitor? Create an account’ link.
- Once logged in you can fill out the application form and submit it for approval.
Support Phone Number
For assistance with anything related to the BOSS portal or the university you can call on the numbers below:
Undergraduate Students- 501-569-3127
Graduate Students- 501-569-3206
Law Students- 501-324-9903 or 501-324-9904
HR Phone for Faculty and Staff- 501-569-3180