Last updated on September 13th, 2020 at 06:42 pm
SIU Saluki Net Login – Southern Illinois University provides its students with the SIU Saluki Net portal. Logging into their account students can view their course-related details, view and pay tuition fees, submit assignments, connect with their teacher, access the academic calendar, view college events, and exam grades.
Southern Illinois University is a public research university located in Carbondale, Illinois. It was originated in the year 1869. It has students from all 50 U.S. states enrolled for education. It also has students from over 100 countries throughout the globe.
You can sign in at the SalukiNet Website. Read the article below for steps to log into your account. You can also read for further information related to the SIU Saluki Net Login portal.
SIU Saluki Net Login – Overview
Southern Illinois University has created the SalukiNet platform for its students who are currently enrolled in education there. Furthermore, it also offers access to parents and third party users who has keep track of their little ones’ academic reports and progress in a proxy manner.
At the SIS SalukiNet Login / SIU Saluki Net platform, you get plenty of features that let you find education fun to do. A student can learn online, check their class schedule, D2L courses, get advice and assistance from teachers, and more. While a parent and view and pay fee and also check their child’s grades and degree progress.
SIU Saluki Net Login In 5 Simple Steps
- Firstly you should open the SIU Saluki Net web page. https://salukinet.siu.edu/
- Secondly, look at the top right corner for the ‘Sign In’ button. You can also refer to the picture below:
- Tap on it and a new page that displays the login widget at the center appears, as shown below:
- Fourthly type in the email address or ID in the blank boxes.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button below and enter the password on the next page to log in.
Can’t access your account
In case you are unable to sign in you can follow the steps below for regaining access to your account.
- Go to the main login website.
- Just below the login space, you will find a URL that reads ‘Can’t access your account?’
- Tap on it and a new section displays asking your account type.
- Choose which type of account you need help with.
- Next, provide the user id and characters displayed below.
- Hit the ‘Next’ button to recover the account.
You May Also Love Reading These:
Saluki Net Proxy/Parent Login
Parents or a Third Party user at the Southern Illinois University can sign into their accounts anonymously to view their students’ performance at school. Read on for steps to signing in:
- Go to the Saluki Net Login website.
- Eye towards the bottom of the login section and there is a link that reads ‘If you are a Saluki net Proxy, login here’.
- Select the link and a new page featuring the login section opens.
- Enter the email address and PIN in the white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Log In’ button below and you can access your Proxy account.
- Open the main Proxy login screen in case you have forgotten your login PIN.
- Feed in the email address in the blank space.
- Tap on the ‘Forgot PIN’ button below.
- The system will direct you to the pin recovery page where you can reset or recover the pin.
SIU Support Phone Number
Call– (618) 453-5155
Southern Illinois University
Carbondale, IL 62901
Email Address– firstname.lastname@example.org