Practice Mate Login – Office Ally Login or Practicemate Login is an online portal for medical practitioners. The web portal is user-friendly and allows the users to gain access to their practice information anytime and anywhere.
You can log in using any computer or smartphone-enabled device. Once logged in the user can view their account features that allow you to manage your practice successfully.
Here is a simple guide to the account login procedure. Once you have read the steps you can sign in without any trouble.
Practice Mate Login – Overview
Office Ally has developed the Practicemate Login platform for medical practitioners, professionals, and institutions. The software has empowered the healthcare industry with its interesting tools. Once signed in a health care professional can view their appointment, manage health care reports, arrange data, access health record, manage their staff electronically, and more.
It is a cloud-based medical practice management software that packs features that power small and medium-sized health care organizations. Using Practice Mate the user can take care of all the activities that are required in a medical organization.
You can sign in using any latest web or mobile browser. In order to log in, one must have a few things handy. You need to have an active account and remember login credentials.
Practice Mate Login in 5 Simple Steps | Office Ally Login
- To log into Practice Mate open the login homepage. pm.officeally.com
- As the URL opens you will find a new website that features the login section at the middle, as pictured below:
- Thirdly the user must provide their Username in the respective space.
- Type in the password in the blank box below.
- Click the orange ‘Log In’ button and it will direct you to the account managment console.
Forgot your Password?
Sometimes the users’ arent able to recall their login password! If you have forgotten your password no need to worry. You can reset password following the simple steps below:
- Open the login website of the Practice Mate which can be reached out at pm.officeally.com
- Look below the login section and there is a URL reading ‘Reset Password?’ along with the username reset link. (you may refer to the image below to locate the link)
- Click on it and the Office Ally Password Reset screen appears.
- On the new page provide your username, email and captcha in the blank spaces.
- Tap the green ‘Submit’ button and your password will be reset.
Also Read the Following:
Forgot your username?
- Open the login website of Office Ally. [pm.officeally.com]
- The ‘Forgot Username’ URL is found just below the login section.
- Locate it then click on the URL to proceed to the retrieve username page.
- On the new page enter the email address associated with your account.
- Type in the Captcha that appears below then click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Check your email inbox for a new username.
Office Ally Support
Users who require assistance with anything related to Office Ally can find support information here:
|Customer Service||(360) 975-7000 Option 1|
|Enrollments||(360) 975-7000 Option 3|
|Technical Support||(360) 975-7000 Option 2|
|Patient Ally Support||(888) 747-4255|
|Scheduling||(360) 975-7000 Option 5|
PO Box 872020
Vancouver, WA 98687
Office Ally Headquarter Address
1300 SE Cardinal Court Ste 190
Vancouver, WA 98683