HFCC Web Advisor Login – Students and Faculty members of the Henry Ford College can log into their respective accounts at the online portal. The login website is secure and user-friendly and allows the users to sign in with ease.
Logging in a student will be able to access their classroom virtually. A user can view their class schedule, submit assignments and projects, check exam grades, enroll for additional courses, and communicate with teachers.
While faculty members at Henry Ford College will be able to access their pay stubs, W2 information, work schedule, employee benefits, request leave, and more.
HFCC Web Advisor Login – Overview
Henry Ford College has developed the HFCC Login platform. Anyone who is authorized to sign in can access their account anytime and anywhere. The web portal can be accessed via any browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. However, to sign in you need to have a few things functional.
The user should remember their credentials and have an active account at the HFCC. Once signed in you can access all account features as per your account. However, the advent of the HFCC Portal has let the students/faculty members manage their respective roles at the college.
HFCC Web Advisor Login Steps | HFC Portal
The HFCC Login is for the students as well as faculty members. Here we have provided a guide for both. Read on and follow the steps that apply to you.
HFCC Web Advisor Login for Students
- Open the HFCC Web Advisor Login website to get started. https://my.hfcc.edu
- Look below and select the ‘Student Portal’ button among the other option, as shown below:
- Thirdly you will be directed to the main login website.
- Type in the username and password in the respective blank spaces.
- Tap on the ‘Log In’ button below and you will be directed to the account management console.
- Go to the login website. [hfcc.edu/students]
- At the right, there is the ‘I can’t log in’ section.
- Click on the link under it and the reset page opens.
- Select the ‘Search for your Username’ link on the new page.
- You can look up your username using the following information:
- Last name
- Hank ID Number
- Last 4 digits of SSN
- Click on the ‘Search’ button below and you will be able to find the username.
- Navigate to the HFCC Web Advisor login website. [hfcc.edu/students]
- Go further to the reset page by clicking on the URL under the ‘I can’t log in’ section.
- Click on the ‘Reset a Forgotten Password’ URL on the new page.
- Next, the password reset page appears, which looks as shown below:
- Enter the Login ID and tap on the ‘Submit’ button to reset your password.
You May Love Reading:
HFCC Portal Login for Faculty
- Faculty Members should open the login homepage. [my.hfcc.edu]
- Or you can also directly visit the Faculty Login webpage using the following URL. https://my.hfcc.edu/faculty-and-staff
- Enter the Username and Password in the white spaces.
- Hit the ‘Log In’ button below.
Forgot Username / Password
The username and password reset procedures are the same as explained for student accounts. Hence, you can go through the steps above to search for your username or reset the password.
About Henry Ford College
Henry Ford College is a public college located in Dearborn, Michigan. The college was established in the year 1938 by the Dearborn Fordson Public Schools Board of Education. At the college, one can find graduate and undergraduate courses.
Phone Number- 313-845-6345
Support Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Desk Hours
Monday – Thursday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Friday: 7:00am – 4:30pm