Last updated on September 13th, 2020 at 06:43 pm
DVUSD PowerSchool Login – Students, Teachers, Parents, Administration department employees, substitutes at the Deer Valley Unified School District can access their accounts at the Ps Dvusd Org Login Website. If you are authorized you can sign in to your respective account in order to approach a myriad of features online.
The advent of the web portal lets the users view their account related information from the comfort of their home or even while on the go. A student and parent can access their course-related information, view grades, academic calendar and pay their fees. While teachers or administration would be able to view their pay stubs @ W2 information, work schedule, employee benefits, and more.
DVUSD PowerSchool Login – Overview
If you have already logged into your account at the Ps Dvusd Org Login portal then you must be aware of the process. Users who aren’t aware of the PowerSchool platform can find their explanation really handy.
PowerSchool Login is an online portal where the administration, teachers, substitutes, students/parents/guardians associated with the Deer Valley Unified School District you can access your account.
Deer Valley Unified School District is a school district located in Phoenix, Arizona, United States. It is the fifth-largest school district in the area. At the school, you can find undergraduate and graduate courses.
DVUSD PowerSchool Login | ps.dvusd.org
Here we have explained all the different logins available at the PS.DVUSD.ORG.
- Or directly visit the student login page. http://ps.dvusd.org/public
- Choose the option that reads ‘Parents/Guardian & Student Login’ which is the last option on the menu.
- Type your username in the first space.
- Enter Password in the next.
- Lastly, tap on the ‘Login’ button below and you will be logged in.
DVUSD PowerSchool Teacher Login
- Go to the login homepage.
- Choose the ‘Teachers’ link from the menu there.
- Or you can directly open the teacher login screen. http://ps.dvusd.org/teachers
- Once you reach the main login page enter your username.
- Provide the password in the next space.
- Tap on the ‘Sign In’ button located below to sign in.
- Navigate to the website of the DVUSD PowerSchool. [dvusd.org/menu]
- Click on the ‘Administration’ link which is the first option on the menu.
- You will be taken further to the main sign-in page.
- The user may directly visit the login page which can be reached at http://ps.dvusd.org/admin.
- Provide the Username and Password in the respective space and click on the ‘Sign In’ button below.
You May Also Find These Useful:
Log in for Substitutes
- A substitute at the DVUSD also needs to open the login home.
- Secondly, click on the ‘Substitutes’ link which is the third option found on the menu.
- Thirdly it will take you to the main login page.
- Or you can directly go to the Subs Login screen. http://ps.dvusd.org/subs
- Select a school and teacher from the drop-down menu.
- Provide the password in the next blank space.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button and you will be logged in.
DVUSD Powerschool Support Services
Call– 623-445-5000 for Assistance.
You can also visit the DVUSD Powerschool Student Support Page for assistance. The support website can be reached out at www.dvusd.org/studentsupportservices.