BB LEARN LOGIN – NAU BB Learn Login is a blackboard login portal for the students of Northern Arizona University. If you are a student of the university you can sign in to your course management account anytime and anywhere.
Account login lets the students gain access to a wide range of account features such as communicate with your teacher, access class schedule, view university updates, check exam grades, submit assignments and projects, and even more.
BB LEARN LOGIN – Overview
Northern Arizona University Blackboard, also known as the BB Learn is an online learning platform. With the advent of the blackboard, you will be able to find your course material from the comfort of your home or anywhere else. Instead of depending upon the traditional learning methods, you can simply sign into BB Learn and access your classroom and learn virtually.
Northern Arizona University is a public university located in Flagstaff, Arizona. The university offers plenty of educational programs. You can find over 150 baccalaureate programs and more than 100 graduate programs. NAU is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Things Needed to Log in
For account login one must have the following things:
- You should be a student at Northern Arizona University.
- One needs to have an internet-connected device such as a computer, smartphone, laptop, or tablet.
- The user must remember their account login user-id and password.
BB LEARN LOGIN Explained in 5 Simple Steps
- Visit the NAU BB Learn Login website to get started. https://bblearn.nau.edu
- The ‘Sign In’ button is towards the top of the screen. (You can refer to the image below)
- Click on it and the main login page featuring the login widget.
- Enter the User ID and Password in the blank spaces.
- Tap on the yellow ‘Sign In’ button below and you will be logged in.
How to Reset Password
Sometimes the users aren’t able to remember their password. No worries as you can retrieve the password following the steps below.
- If you have forgotten your password visit the login website of BB Learn. [bblearn.nau.edu]
- Click on the sign-in button to proceed to the main login screen.
- On the new webpage that opens there is the ‘Forgot your password?’ link.
- Tap on it and you will be directed to the NAU password change application screen.
- Type in your User ID there and tap the ‘Submit’ button.
- Lastly, you will be provided with a new password.
How to Get Admission
For admission into the Northern Arizona University, you can visit the application webpage of NAU. Once the website opens there is information that explains the admission procedure.
Here are some steps that take you through the admissions guide:
- Go to the website of the NAU Admissions. https://nau.edu/admissions/how-to-apply/
- Select from the options there whichever applies to you by clicking on the ‘How to Apply’ button.
- Read the requirements for admission on the next page that opens.
- If you have questions related to admission you can connect with the support desk at (928) 523-5511 or email@example.com.